After the Trip! TWB Reflections

TWB Reflections!





  •  “A 24/7 slumber party with 80+ best friends for 23 days” – Meredith Wright, Mooresville
  •   “A life changing journey across America with 80+ strangers that turn into family.” – Jayleigh Drewery, Vale
  • “Unforgettable, once in a lifetime trip to find out who you are outside your comfort zone.” – Olivia Mathew, Mooresville
  •  “The best decision I’ve ever made.” – Katy Shillingburg, Monroe
  •   “An unforgettable experience that expanded my admiration and love for my Heavenly Father.” – London Fleming, Mooresville
  •   “Give the trip time, the anxieties will move and the true beauty of the trip will show.” – Olivia Vero, Mooresville
  •  “An unforgettable trip across America with 80 new members that changed my life.” – Sarah Jamison, Belmont
  • “It was fun” – Savannah Smith, Cramerton
  •  “An amazing experience that helped me appreciate my own country so I can appreciate other countries also.” – Belle Hollifield, Cherryville
  •  “It’s okay to be scared but by the end you will never feel more loved by 80+ others” – Kylie Drake, Matthews
  • “One of the best experiences of my life with many new memories.” – Adolyn Rankin, Stanley
  •  “Great trip and even better friends.” – Zach Cline, Charlotte
  •  “In my life, I never would have thought I would find and make another amazing family like with the people I did on TWB.” – Kathryn Anthony, Gastonia
  •  “I’ve never had so many wonderful people during and after the 23 day trip of a lifetime. A 24/7 Sleepover!” – Kendall Setzer, Hickory
  • “An amazing and indescribable experience that you are going to have to just go and live for yourself”  - Caroline Clements, Denver
  • “Throughout this trip I have able to feel God again so I am beyond blessed to experience this so I can go home and be changed.” – Ashley Kostrzynski, Charlotte
  • “80 strangers who turned into family and traveling across this beautiful country was life changing and I’m forever blessed.” – Sophia Gotte, Belmont
  • “TWB was a great experience to expand my social circle while developing a new love for my country.” Emma Hughlett, Gastonia
  • “An amazing experience that helps you build strong relationships and break out of your shell.” – Anna Kirby, Newton
  • “Act like every night is your last night” – Caleb Swaim, Gastonia
  •  “It was a trip of a life time with my new family” – Meghan Carroll, Denver
  • “I met some amazing people and got to see how great our country is.” – Annabelle Pearson, Gastonia
  • “Oh how I wish I could do it all over again!” – Jackson Payne, Dallas
  • “This trip will change the way you look at life.” – Drew Zink, Sherrills Ford
  • “An unforgettable experience, I wouldn’t trade it for anything… Take me back already” – Emma Davis, Gastonia
  •  “The TWB experience is unique to earn individual it has taught me to take every opportunity, to branch out of my comfort zone, and to never compare myself to others.” – Emily McColl, Madison
  •  “I have never loved my country more than I have on this trip.” – Hannah Stroot, Wake Forest
  • “TWB was an experience I will never forget.” – OJ Bost
  • “An unforgettable experience to make 80+ new family members.” – Elizabeth Levine, Cherryville
  • “This experience is a great opportunity to meet new people and create new memories!” – Chase McLeod, Charlotte
  •  “Pretty great trip all around.” – John Ford, Charlotte
  • “It was fun.” - Reggie Larose, Pinehurst
  • “When you think you’ve seen it all, there’s always more in store.” – Alex Rote, Kittrell
  • “It is an indescribable experience.” – Jake Tranthem, Mooresville
  • “This trip should be on your bucket list!” – AJ Clemente, Mooresville
  • “A truly unforgettable experience, and 80 new family members too!” – Sam Turner, Marshville
  •  “23 days will feel like 23 hours so enjoy every single moment!” – Kayley Jayne Addis, Union
  • “80 strangers are now my BFF’s” – Jordan Laschinski, Troutman
  • “Being away from my parents and friends at home made me cling to Jesus, knowing he is always with me, and I am very thankful.” – Parker Riley, Gastonia
  • “Not only did I gain 80+ friends on TWB, but also a better and more positive outlook on life, and a new love for America.” - Avery Little, Denver
  • “TWB helped me see amazing places and amazing people.” – Kathryn Rosenberg, Mooresville
  •  “A trip full of overwhelming beauty and love, where you learn the true meaning of friendship as you experience America’s wonders (and great group hugs).” – Briana Pratt, Mooresville
  •  “It was scary at first but it turned out to be the best experience of my life” – Jenna Robinson, Salisbury
  • “There is no way to describe how much I’ve fallen in love with this trip and these people.” – Sarah Cloninger, Mooresville
  •  “It was like a dream in every way possible” – Imara Harrell, Mooresville
  • “The most unreal experience” – Rachel Webster, Raleigh
  • “Not only the people you meet but the places you go will be in your heart and mind.” – Kali Morton, Mooresville
  • “Breathtaking and once in a lifetime experience.” – Logan Kirkpatrick, Monroe
  • “Seeing the Grand Tetons was one of the highlights of my life” – Andie Toney, Reidsville
  • “I felt like everyone knew each other already on day 4” – Riley Niven, Holly Springs
  •  “This will be the best summer of my life.” – Grayson Tucker, Mooresville
  • “Pictures to no justice to the true beauty of our great country.” – Nicholas Andrews
  • “TWB allowed me to discover a newer, deeper appreciation for God, my country, and the people around me.” – Maddie Van Meter, Gastonia
  •  “Make the most of everyday and get a great group of close friends, they will turn into family.” – Bekka Myers
  •  “TWB is a once in a lifetime adventure, enjoy every second of it and the bonds that come along with it.” – Keegan Irby, Bessemer City
  •  “Make the most of every moment from the start and don’t let yourself regret not doing something.” – Georgia Queen, Dallas
  • “TWB is an eye opener, it helps you see the worls in a different way and made me become so thankfiul for everything I have and the country I live in… Trip 2 forever!!!” – Payton Ballard, Dallas
  • “You can’t really explain the experience you have because each is different, but enjoy it all because before long it’s over.” – Mary McCraw, Concord
  •  “The people around you are the most important part.” – Olivia Stewart, Iron Station
  • “The trip of a lifetime that includes 80+ new best friends, endless laughter, tears and memories.” – Gracie Bustle, Statesville
  • “You cannot begin to fathom just how much this trip can change your life.” – Joshua Gluch, Gastonia
  • “I got on the bus with 80 strangers and now I call them family and I’ve never gotten so close so fast. I love these people” – Lauren Simpson, Concord
  • “Even though the first few days felt a little slow, the trip as a whole has been absolutely incredible and I’m sure I’ll hold onto these memories for the rest of my life.” – Nathan Brown, Belmont
  • “I feel that this experience will help me put down my phone and go out and try new things.” – Bailey Dulin, Kings Mountain
  • “Get ready for an inspiring, patriotic, and moving exploration of America filled with corny jokes and friendships that will last forever.” – Foster Rouse, Gastonia
  •  “This trip has strengthened my faith in people, myself and God. The places we visited were cool too.” – Brooke Coggins, Kingsport
  • “No other program can show you America and yourself the way TWB does; The family and memories you make are irreplaceable.” – Alyssa Adams, Grover
  • “TWB is a life changing experience!” – Whitley Dockery, Bladenboro
  • “My appreciation for America has grown immensely and the close friendships I've made are better than I could have imagined. God works in miraculous ways and I would drop everything to do this trip again in a heartbeat." -Adyson Helms, Marshville 
  • “TWB is a trip ANY high school student will remember for the rest of their lives.” – Kaylee Jackson, Sanford
  • “It’s not just the places that make this experience life changing, it’s the people too.” – Julia Bailey, Union
  •  “Whatever you do…don’t blink or you’ll miss out on the experience of a lifetime!” – Samantha Valour, Belmont
  •  “I’m so grateful to have traveled across America with 80 new best friends and making thousands of memories.” – Lindy Sell, Gastonia
  • “TWB is a place where strangers become your friends and these become your family.” – Mallory Gardner, Gastonia
  • “This trip has opened my eyes to the beauty and diversity of the country and has made me proud to call America home.” – Clarice Atkins, Sanford
  • "Thank you TWB for fueling my appreciation for America, country music and Great Value brand." -Mary Charles Burke, Gastonia
  • "I originally wasn't looking forward to the trip at all. However, when I saw the Grand Canyon I saw not just how beautiful it was, but the people around me, the people that I met, I will never forget how they truly became family." -Adam Chu, Elkin 
  • "I love TWB! The best experience I have ever had. Now I have 80 best, long-life friends." -Lauren Hines, Union South Carolina
  • "They sent us west on a quest, you've seen the rest, but Trip 2 is the best." -Blake Teague, Indian Trail
  • "Oh where is my camera? I traveled all across America and made lifelong friends and memories that will continue to grow - but where is my camera?" Taylor Bostic, Gastonia




















 Thanks for a great summer, TWB!! WE LOVE YOU! Cawwwww :) 

"Today is my moment and now is my story....I'll laugh, and I'll cry, and I'll sing!"